I make clean food look dirty ;)
Okay, I saw an unhealthy video version of this recipe on Instagram and knew I had to create a clean version. It was a cookie dough base, topped with Oreo cookies, Reese’s peanut butter cups, m&ms, and encased in brownie mix. I got to work and this is the beautiful result!!
1 chocolate chip cookie dough quest bar
1 oreo (I used birthday cake)
10g dark chocolate chips
1/2 a quest peanut butter cup
1 tbsp natural peanut butter
Red velvet brownie ingredients:
1/4 cup oat flour (or ground oatmeal)
1/2 scoop (23g) chocolate protein powder
1/2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa
1 packet stevia
1/2 cup eggwhites
3ml coconut oil
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp baking powder
2 tbsp unsweetened almond milk
Optional topping: 35g vanilla bean Halo Top ice cream.
1. Take a small rectangular glass dish and spray it with pam. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a bowl, mix all brownie ingredients till smooth.
3. Put the quest bar in your dish. Crush the Oreo and peanut butter cup and put them on top of the bar along with 5g of the dark chocolate chips.
4. Add the brownie mix to the dish and top with the remaining 5g chocolate chips.
5. Place in the oven and bake for 13 minutes or until you can stick a toothpick through and remove it clean. Let the brownie cool for 7 minutes.
6. Place in a plate and top with the peanut butter and optional ice cream.