Starving and looking for some pre-workout fuel? My clean chocolate peanut butter pancake recipe should do the trick!
Makes 6 Pancakes
1 cup oat flour
1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
1/2 cup egg whites
1 tbsp Greek yogurt
1 scoop vanilla protein powder
1/2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp butter extract
2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa
2 tbsp packets of stevia
1 tsp cinnamon
fat free whipped topping
dark chocolate chips
walden farms pancake syrup/sugar free maple syrup
Peanut butter sauce:
4 tbsp pb2 powdered peanut butter and 2 tbsp unsweetened almond milk (or however much for desired consistency)
1. In a bowl, mix together all dry ingredients (EXCEPT the pb2 and the chocolate chips) thoroughly. Then add all the wet ingredients and whisk till smooth.
2. Spray a pan with pam and ladle batter into the pan. Cook on medium heat or however you’d cook regular pancakes.
3. “Stuff” each layer with the pb2 sauce and a couple dark chocolate chips. I just spooned the onto the bottom pancake and plopped the next pancake right on top.
4. Top with walden farms pancake syrup, fat free whipped topping, and sprinkles!
5. Try to make your pancakes last longer than 5 minutes